Monday, October 23, 2006

Lazy days at the pool...

Had a lovely lazy day today.

Woke up late again but we'd put out our clothes and bags so it wasn't too bad.

By the time we got to breakfast, there was no more cut tomato (my morning veg) to have with my wholegrain bread and eggs so I asked for a few slices and I get a whole plate full.

Same with the fruit. The waiter asked what I'd like, so I said a little bit of each and he brings a HUGE plate of watermelon, pineapple and papaya. D and I did our best but we couldn't finish.

This is exactly the view I had most days. The building directly opposite is called Mali Spa - the ladies used to do poolside massages over there. In the left corner, you can just see the waterfall. I love the sound of water falling - it is so soothing...


We then went down to the pool for reading and dipping legs (me) and swimming (D). At 2:30 I went back to the room to cool off with a bit of aircon and update the journal. D had left hours earlier for the same thing.

For supper, we went to Natalie's for the second time where we had Thai Mussamen Curry – D had beef and I had chicken. As usual, it was delicious!

After detouring to the 7-11 for water (as is our custom), we went to the hotel. Early to bed because tomorrow is a 7.45 pick-up time!

No comments: