Monday, April 30, 2007

George, Oudtshoorn and the Cango Caves

After I sent off my monthly newsletter at the internet cafe (it was all prepared and in my drafts folder on my blog - I just had to publish), we set off for George.

It took us over two hours to get to the Cango Caves and fortunately, we made it in time for the last tour at 4 pm.


On the road... beautiful view and I quite like car shots


Mountains in George - beautiful!



We took this picture of the cows firstly, because my sister LOVES cows (why, I don't know) and secondly, because they were totally surrounding our car...only in SA


Caveman and his woman (can you see this is Dion's caption?!)



inside the Cango Caves


they call this stalagtite formation "organ pipes"

1 comment:

Alice said...

That's a very handsome caveman couple there! Great photos!